Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gift/Present/Goods For Free


bodyshop & scarf from wenny and nyonky + hommer


blink louis vuitton heels from dullies


jumpsuit-earring from aiai & erwin


my sea pearl ring from lombok was the early gift from mommy


my new lcd tv from daddy


a present for myself, fujifilm instax hello kitty!

"a "gift" or a present is the transfer of something without the expectation of receiving something in return....."-wikipedia
i have really great gift from my loved ones and from my family this year. its not about how much its worth, but it does give me a really bless feeling that my closest one indeed really care of me and think about me. from that gift, when i see or use them, it remind me of them too. thank's again for the present dullies, nyongky & hommer, aiai & erwin, pekku and of course my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment