Wednesday, October 19, 2011

my wind blows there...

another trip means another experience, i am very blessed to learnt lots of things during my trip to china, hong kong, straight to pontianak then 3 hours to singkawang. i always feel different when i go for trips, it never be the same things even i go to the same place or country and that's what i feel the bless most. hopefully i always spread my wings and see the world.
ps: i forgot to take picture of the sky......*sad

(twenty fifth september'11- seventh oct'11)
Great dinner in Dong Guan
when there is me, there are alcohol
shopping we never forget
Hong Kong choco
the first time to try kobe beef

nyums....
buddhist temple at singkawang
looking....again-spooky
the guy i spend two weeks with, mr.dancingboxes
mr. A, who taking care darkness from me thru singkawang

No comments:

Post a Comment