Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st Typo































what the hell....making a bloq bcoz of my colleque...always update her bloq everytime during office hour....

let me tell u more abour her now:,,,,,her name is MS.A...or more specific...ms. AY...hwhwhw....
yah rite and now she's making stupid note by saying "thanx to her that i can make this bloq happen..." bla bla bla ye ye ye....
hahaha...yah rite since we are just1.5 m away sitting to each other...always making stupid jokes...n look @ each other as anything strange happening sorround us....yah again thx to her that at last i'm making a bloq...wait let me just post little more of her here...instead of me...since she like to b the main cast...hahahaha
So let's play hard...work hard....life easy...smile easy...this is my bloq...this is my life...XoXoXoXoXoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment