Thursday, January 7, 2010

Everyone look forward





People come...'say hay'...'nice to meet u'...'lets be friends'....n then time moving on...sometimes we don't even care whether he was there or not...happy or sad...(but mostly the person who i was talking about take cigs alot with me outside palm village *SHUT UP!)...till where i realise couldn't see him again like i use to...cannot tortured him is the most heart broken feeling i ever had.
All comes out from my heart goes to my lips was..."good luck friends...i know u will"...n the next goes.."thanx for the dinner men u shld do it more often with us...threat us more i mean" =D...
well i don't like history..honestly i hate the long history things...in the school subject-in my life-in peoples life....i just hate history...
once i was sleeping in history class...n got caught...teacher ask me to come n see her...(i heard she pass away already...rest in peace 'mam)...n she said...bla bla black sheep...n i just answered..." sorry mrs.gupta..i don't like history...for me FUTURE is better.."...she look at me...n there it goes my 1st and last detention i ever had....=D
the main point is...look forward-aim forward-never look back...why i have to know war things intead love happens...anyway anything in the future is always more exciting...n its 'us' the 1 who choose how we want to be...
So my friends...n myself...r we excited to get into the future????u have the answer....

3 comments:

  1. TO THE FUTURE... AND BEYOOONNDD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOND....
    jd terharu saya... hxhxhxhx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...u both guys have lot of things to catch up with ur stuff...so enjoy it...n don't hesitate to share it with me...haha...coz mostly it always have funny and stupid story behind all u guys story.....cheers!!!to future-infinity-and beyond...thx for the comms

    ReplyDelete