Friday, January 8, 2010

Below and above the sky....















I like travelling...n these photos was taken around my own country indonesia and some from overseas....everytime i come back from travelling...i never realise...that so many sky and view picture that i had taken during my travelling...why i took those pictures heh???
looking at those right now... i guess i know why....
my last trip was at the...hongkong-china (quilin-shenzhen-quangzhou)...whenever i took the beautiful sky and scenery i always stand alone in the corner...looking how big-blue sometimes dark-and i was wondering...why the hell the sky looks beautiful no matter what the season is-weather is-wherever they are....it bring me to where i stand as a person..human...sometimes 'bad weather''bad season''wherever we are'...it will come now and then....but how we gonna overcome it 'beautifully'...maybe the sky..they don't need to search why, what and how...that's not fair isn't it?=D....and they always stand still beautifully and amazingly...well 1 thing...i realised that i have the power to see the sky...the sky might not know me as i know them...i have power to make my life...to make myself...looking beautifully inside and out...coz i know i have the will and the power to do it...no matter how hard-how sad-how terrible-how difficult it will be as the bad weather come in the sky...
i hope i can be like the sky in wherever they were...like those pics that i had taken...i only hope i can overcome and make my bad weather passes...n makes me beautiful or even more beautiful....me.

No comments:

Post a Comment